Luminescence Dating Laboratory
The Sample Information
Sheet (SIS) file may be downloaded here. Click on an appropriate icon or
link below to start downloading.
Note! The document contains macros and they must be enabled for proper
functioning of the document.
How to enter information
into the SIS:
- This information sheet is of the
‘read only’ type so after entering all the required information it must
be saved under different file name; using the sample name is recommended.
- One SIS is required per each sample.
- You may enter text to editing fields
- The ‘Tab’, ‘Page Down’, ‘Right/Down
arrow’ keys (or ‘Shift-Tab’, ‘Page Up’, ‘Left/Up arrow’) move to the
next (previous) field.
- Watch an additional information
appearing at the bottom of the window.
- Do not try filling grey fields
- In the part 7. you may enter a
picture (in any type acceptable by MSWord). To do this move the pointer over
the „Click to load picture’ button and click the left mouse button. The ‘Open
image file’ dialog box appears for entering or selceting the appropriate
- Hint. If you have a number of samples
then after entering information and saving the file you may start editing
it again changing only what should be changed and saving it again under
the next sample name.
Last updated 20-Dec-2002